Friday, June 15, 2007

June 13: Dinner in London

A group of us got together Wednesday, June 13 for dinner in London before Houman and I leave the UK. It was a great set of folks:

Jon - friend from Core Consultant School
Penny - Paddywagon tour (see blog entries from March)
Anna - Paddywagon tour (see blog entries from March)
Georgette - Anna's friend (see blog entry from Stonehenge, end of April)
Lara - Penny's friend
David - instructor from Core Analyst School almost 2 years ago
Houman - my manager
Leslie - good friend from college
(we don't know that guy in the photo with his arm around Houman, but he was kind enough to take the photo below for us.

We ate at a fun place called Ciro's Pizza Pomodoro in Knightsbridge. The walls are covered with photographs of the owner standing with celebrities. We didn't see any celebrities, but we did see the owner wandering around. Thanks go to David for suggesting the place, where he is well-known by the staff, and setting us up with a reservation. Great choice!

It was so wonderful spending one last night with everyone. I'm really going to miss my Aussie friends from the tour and hope to keep in touch with them. Facebook should come in handy for this! And one day I will go to Australia and hope that most of them have made their way back to Oz by then so I can visit.

It's really starting to feel like my time here is wrapping up as I start saying my 'good-byes'...

GO TEAM ADP YANKS!

No comments: